Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence (ongoing devotional for 2012)
Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer (started 12/26/11)
My Year With Eleanor by Noelle Hancock (finished 12/26/11)
Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back by Todd Burpo (completed 8/29/11)
A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard (completed 8/24/11)
My Favorite Quotations
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11
"It's not what you gather in life but what you scatter in life that tells the kind of life you've lived and the kind of person you are." ~Helen Walton
"You've got to live this life you're given, like it's the only one you've got." ~3 Doors Down, "It's the Only One You've Got"
"Dark clouds may hang on me sometimes, but I'll work it out." ~Dave Matthews Band, "Dancing Nancies"
"Life's a journey, not a destination. And I just can't tell just what tomorrow brings." ~Aerosmith, "Amazing"
After 33 years of living in the Milwaukee area and 10 years of teaching at Brookfield East High School, life has taken me to a new city: Scottsdale, Arizona. Now, I am seeking different career opportunities, relationships, activities, and a permanent place to live. This blog is the story of my journey, complete with new adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment