Hi all. So, I'm giving this a try, but I haven't been completely successful yet. The photo in the previous blog was SUPPOSED to be a little square by my profile, but I haven't mastered the art of composing this site yet. :) Also, it said the picture was posted at, like, 6:14 AM?! I'm not that crazy, really. Not sure what's up with the incorrect time, but whatever!
So, hello! I admit I've always been a bit intrigued by the whole blogging thing. I had thought about trying to start one in the past but didn't know if anyone else would be interested to read my ramblings...a "public diary," if you will. Like Dale, I'm not sure how private I'll get with my thoughts, but we'll see how it goes! So, myspace.com has been huge with the kids at the high school where I teach...those blogs are accessible to anyone, hence my desire NOT to post there. I don't need my "kids" getting that close of a "behind the scenes in my teacher's life." Apparently, though, kids post their experiences about how trashed they got at the last party, who hooked up in the girls' bathroom during 3rd hour, and why John is soooo hott. (Yes, "hott" with two t's.) I prefer to plead ignorance to all that, so I won't likely be signing on to do any spying on myspace.com any time soon.
I woke up a bit earlier than usual for a Saturday morning to catch up on some work, but I was quickly drawn into working on blog-related activities instead. Naughty. I have about a week and a half worth of work to catch up on for my grad school class on educational law. Very interesting material, but tough stuff at times. I'm definitely getting a "brain workout" from this class. I also have mid-quarter grades due on Wednesday, so the piles of essays and quizzes are calling my name...buuuut, this is much more fun!
I shall return with more updates soon, though, once I get the hang of how this thing works. Off to explore a little before eating food and delving into my work. I have to be somewhat productive today if I want to maybe hit Water Street or North Avenue with my friends later tonight...
Catch ya later! ;)
9 years ago

2 comments:
On the other hand, you'll be able to see all the students that think Miss Barber is hot...
Ha, ha! I needed that chuckle--thanks! :)
Post a Comment