So, I'm working after school with my lovely newspaper staff today, and one of my senior editors--while on the topic of blogging--asks, "Do YOU have a myspace page, Ms. Barber?" I told them I did not, and one of my junior girls chimes in, "Good. Older people shouldn't have a 'myspace.'" I said, "Excuse me, I'm not OLD!" and she responds with, "Well, people over 18 shouldn't be involved with those types of things."
We're not old......are we?!
9 years ago

1 comment:
You know, I think we can learn a lot from what the teenage population is doing. Just the last two weeks of blogging, I've learned a lot more about the friends I have that have a blog. A lot of this stuff can be applied to our jobs... Imagine a project blog! It'd be a fun way to document all the happenings, instead of the stiff reports we hafta write that no one wants to do or read.
Post a Comment