Thursday, October 06, 2011

To the friends who encouraged me to be adventurous...

One more thing... For those of you who actually follow this blog on a regular basis and remember my “Wanna Date My Son?” post, I’m having dinner with said son this Saturday….yeah.  I have no idea what to expect, but it is the epitome of a “blind date,” as I have no clue what this guy is like outside of the few details his dad told me and a brief Google search to be sure he wasn't a serial killer.  ;-)  I don’t have any expectations except to have fun and live a little adventure out here.  What the heck, right?

Carpe diem.

3 comments:

Dale said...

Exactly.

I dated someone for almost a year after only seeing her on the softball field on the opposing team. :)

Becky said...

You go, girl. You never know. :)

Angela said...

That may be true, Dale, but I've never even SEEN this guy! :-) Thanks for your support too, Becky!